· Allgemeine Gesichtskontour
· Erschlafftes Gewebe
· Wangen / Jochbein
DEXLEVO, a South Korean company, had invented the world's first liquid polymer filler, also known as GOURI. GOURI is made from liquid polycaprolactone (PCL), and the liquid state makes GOURI injectable
GOURI PCL-Filler is the first 100% liquid filler made from polycaprolactone, without microparticles. The microparticle-free composition allows GOURI to be homogeneously dissolved in water, providing a more consistent extrusion force, acceptable for the use of 30-35 G cannulas, which are required for injection.
Gouri is based on the unique CESABP technology (Collagen Enabled Solubilized Active and Biodegradable Polymer), which activates the natural skin collagen regeneration without the use of microparticles.
GOURI rejuvenates our skin through collagen formation in the entire face.
GOURI is injected evenly into the dermal or subdermal layer.
GOURI is a biodegradable polymer that naturally degrades through hydrolysis.
Compared to hyaluronic acid, it has a longer cosmetic effect.
Gouri is completely different from other high polymer products. Existing products are not fully liquid. They are formed by mixing high polymer material powder (such as PCL and PLLA) with liquid saline or CMC gel. As a result, they cannot spread over the entire face and have a high risk of complications. They act only on the localized part. There is also a risk of hypercorrection if too much material is injected. GOURI is the first all-liquid PCL injectable that spreads all over the face. To do this, GOURI only has to be injected at a few points and gently massaged.
GOURI fills in wrinkles and softly and naturally builds volume all over the face. However, it is primarily intended as an anti-aging filler that, thanks to its special dual effect, makes the entire face appear firmer and younger for a long time.
3 sessions 4 weeks apart are recommended. After the 3rd Session, another 1 or 2 sessions can be applied 3-6 months apart to maintain collagen rate.
Gouri collagen filler
- Premium collagen stimulator
- 100% liquid PCL (polycaprolactone) solution
- Injectable implant
- For filling in moderate to severe wrinkles
- Improvement in skin elasticity
Preparing for the injection:
1. Wash face with lukewarm water.
2. Apply an anesthetic cream to the injection site.
3. Leave the cream on for 20-30 minutes.
4. Wipe off the cream with an alcohol cotton pad.
Cannula injection (injection technique: retrograde linear):
- Injection volume: 2 syringes
0.33cc * 6 directions (volume can be adjusted at discretion)
- Injection layer: deep dermis
1. Entry Points:
1. point - at 25°, approx. 3.5 cm from lateral canthus
2. Point - above the eyebrow tail
2. Local anesthesia of the intervention area (with cannula)
3. Inject the product with a cannula using the linear technique:
1. Point - under the eye towards the nose, then to the chin
2. Point - towards the center of the forehead
Please note: We would like to point out that the injection of products may only be carried out by trained, medically qualified professionals, including the medical and health care sector, in accordance with local applicable regulations, should be carried out.