Especially for administering botulinum, wrinkle therapy
The use of Botulinum neurotoxin (BoNT) is increasing rapidly and it is used for various treatments because it is a painless treatment that gives the clients a youthful and healthy look without the problems of invasive cosmetic surgery. This is of concern because BoNT injections are not without risks. For example, clinical pharmacology differs in the formulation of the products, and the formulations are also poorly known.
Many factors can affect the outcome of treatment, including BoNT dosage. Even physicians with years of experience struggle with accurate, predictable, and reproducible dosing. Therefore, precisely dosed injections enable better treatment outcomes, satisfied patients and significant cost savings.
3Dose - The most accurate syringe
Using an accurate dosing syringe is beneficial for both experienced physicians and professionals who inject less frequently.
The 3Dose™ syringe greatly improves the ease and efficiency of injections, resulting in greater user comfort and greater patient satisfaction. With the 3Dose™ syringe, calculating units per ml is simplified and unit calculation errors can be eliminated immediately. The patient can now focus on where to inject rather than how much to inject.
The green syringe has the settings 0.0125ml, 0.025ml and 0.05ml for the dilution amounts 0.63ml and 1.25ml.
- Cost reduction: Use less BoNT: No overdose (save toxin)
- Ease of use: No calculation of ml units, display (see remaining units)
- Predictable and reproducible result: no over/under dose (inject 0.0125, 0.025, 0.05 ml)
- Patient orientation: Inject without looking at the syringe
- Needle of your personal preference
- Easy to use: comfort, tactile and acoustic feedback, ergonomic handle
- Improved quality of treatment: no underdosing
- Inject 0.5-1-2 units with one click
- Draw in units
Please note: We would like to point out that the injection of products may only be carried out by trained, medically qualified professionals, including the medical and health care sector, in accordance with the local applicable regulations, should be carried out.