The substances contained in the Plasmolifting® PRP tubes allow the extraction of highly pure autologous plasma, which significantly increases the effectiveness of the treatment.
Compared to other analogous products with similar characteristics and quality that meet all the requirements of the relevant European legislation (i.e. legally marketed in the EU), Plasmolifting®
Substances contained in Plasmolifting® PRP tubes:
- allow to obtain autologous plasma suitable for injection into the body;
- ensure sufficient platelet adsorption in a therapeutically effective concentration;
- form a reliable barrier that prevents plasma from mixing with red blood cells;
- do not affect autologous plasma composition.
Key features and benefits of Plasmolifting® PRP tubes
- The materials used to manufacture Plasmolifting® PRP tubes and the substances contained in the tubes enable the extraction of autologous plasma suitable for injection into the body.
- The patented separation gel forms a reliable barrier during centrifugation, which prevents the plasma from mixing with the erythrocyte concentrate.
- the yield of autologous blood plasma is 16-20% higher than with the previously used Plasmolifting® PRP tubes;
- the centrifugation parameters recommended by the manufacturer were developed with the developer of the Plasmolifting® technology Dr. Renat Akhmerov and amount to 4000 rpm for the duration of 5 minutes;
- the tubes are made of glass of the 3rd hydrolytic class;
- the separating gel it contains has shear-thinning properties (i.e. is thixotropic) and meets all standards developed and tested by Plasmolifting® , including the requirements for the percentage of blood components in the supernatant obtained;
- the PRP tubes are manufactured in Italy and classified as a class IIa medical device according to Directive 93/42/EEC and subsequent amendments and additions (Directive 2007/47/EC);
- the tubes contain sodium citrate as an anticoagulant;
- Plasmolifting® stands out compared to other analogous products with similar characteristics and quality, which meet all the requirements of the relevant European legislation (i.e. legally marketed in the EU). DR RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes by the lowest price and the most favorable price-performance ratio.
Please note: We would like to point out that the injection of products may only be carried out by trained, medically qualified specialists, including the medical industry and the health sector , should be carried out in accordance with local regulations.